Bitrazzi is excited to announce the first round of speakers for the upcoming Blockchain Venture Summit conference in London on 21st November 2018 – now less than 100 days away!
The Speakers – So Far
- Adi Ben-Ari – the founder and CEO of Applied Blockchain. Based in London, Applied Blockchain was listed as a global top 20 blockchain development and consulting firm by Gartner.
- Anti Danilevski – the founder and CEO of KICKICO – the blockchain-powered fundraising site. Its KICK token now has a market cap of nearly $25 million.
- Arda Kutsal – founder and CEO of Webrazzi, Turkey’s top tech site and parent company of Bitrazzi.
- Bulent Tekmen – the co-founder of blockchain-based lending company Colendi, who have recently announced the launch of Alpha, their new credit scoring protocol and micro-credit platform.
- Damir Bandalo – General partner with London-based Columbus Capital; Europe’s leading blockchain fund.
- George McDonaugh – CEO of blockchain investment firm Kryptonite1. KR1 have invested in Ethereum, Augur and Bancor, among several others.
- Jess Houlgrave – the co-founder and COO of Codex Protocol, a “decentralized registry for unique assets like art, fine wines, watches and more”. Codex provide bidders with secure access to over $6 billion’s worth of art.
- Laurenz Apiarius – the Managing Director at Blockwall, a European blockchain asset manager who launched their second crypto asset fund in May this year.
- Liam Robertson – CEO of Alphabit Digital Currency Fund – the crypto investment firm that promises to outperform Bitcoin.
- Stefan Heilmann – CEO of IEG, one of the leaders in global active investment banking, focusing on mid-cap transaction for the technology and Internet sectors.
- Tugce Ergul – a partner at Angel Labs, the “investor accelerator” focused on angel investors and high net-worth individuals.
We will be announcing more speakers shortly, so don’t forget to keep checking back on Bitrazzi for more updates.
The Blockchain Venture Summit
2018’s second Blockchain Venture Summit will be held in London on 21st November 2018. The theme for the conference is the future – a look at the current state of the markets as well as what the future holds for blockchain technology. As with the last BVS, there are opportunities to sponsor the event as well as feature your business in the startup lounge. Visit the official BVS page for more details.
Tickets are currently on sale, with super early bird prices of £500 per ticket available until 30th September. The ticket price includes full day access, snacks, a fabulous buffet lunch and much more. Don’t miss out!