Webrazzi, a leading media company based in Turkey and the parent company of Bitrazzi, is bringing you an exciting conference – Blockchain Venture Summit – which will bring together blockchain and cryptocurrency investors, professionals and entrepreneurs who are looking build connections with the most influential minds in Europe.
The summit will not only give participants an opportunity to interact and share ideas to help them use and generate capital from this new technology, but they will also learn about some of the most promising companies preparing for high-profile token sales / ICOs, while learning about some of the most exciting developments for the future of blockchain technology.
Blockchain and cryptocurrency experts will also address any pressing questions from the audience and address some universal topics, including:
- Predictions and expectations for blockchain in the future
- Whether Venture Capital is really dead
- Consequences that everyone should be prepared for when investing in cryptocurrencies
- Whether there’s a likelihood that ICOs will change their methods of raising funds
- What to consider when evaluating a token sale or ICO
It’s All Happening on 28th March; Put it in Your Calendar!
The Blockchain Venture Summit will go ahead on March 28th 2018, with doors opening from 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM. It will happen at the Wydham Grand Lavent, which is very close to Istanbul city center. You can access the venue on the M2 metro line, or drive from either Ataturk International Airport (4km) or Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (38km).
When it comes to tickets, early birds will be able to save a few bucks, paying only $500 per participant. The early bird period will run from March 14th at 12:00 PM to March 20th at 12:00 PM.
Only the Best in the Industry Will Take to the Stage
A blockchain summit of this magnitude will naturally showcase some of the most important speakers in the industry. Some of those invited to address cryptocurrency and blockchain investors and entrepreneurs have held senior positions in well-established companies, and therefore have the capacity and the know-how to give some fantastic insights and guidance.
Some of the speakers in attendance include:
- Ahmet Arslan – CEO of Joint Ventures
- Andrew Thornhill – Co-Founder of Spotcoin
- Bobby Lee – Co-founder of BTCC – China’s first Bitcoin exchange, and Board Member of Bitcoin Foundation
- Burak Yenigun – Founder and General Partner at Stylus Capital
- Bulent Tekmen – Co-Founder and CEO of Colendi
- Charles Michael Yim – Founder and CEO of Cointopia
- Eddy Travia – Co-Founder and CEO of Coinsilium
- Salim Ali – Co-Founder and CEO of Loyakk
- Stefan Heilmann – CEO of IEG, one of Europe’s largest investment banks, who are soon to launch their very own IEG blockchain fund
- Tugce Ergul – Co-Founder and Executive Director of Angel Labs
- Yagub Rahimov – Co-Founder and CEO of 7marketz
Sponsorship and ICO Lounge Opportunities!
Blockchain Venture Summit will have a special section – the ICO Lounge – which is geared towards all entrepreneurs working in the sector. Signing up for a slot means that you will have the rare opportunity to introduce your enterprise at the summit and discuss the plans you have for the business with industry leaders. Those in attendance who are impressed with the idea may well end up being your next major investors.
Early Bird Discounts
If you’re interested in attending what promises to be a fantastic event showcasing the very best of blockchain, there are some fantastic early bird discounts available:
Super Early Bird – Runs until 20th March: $500 USD per ticket
Early Bird – Runs from 20th March until 26th March: $750 USD per ticket
Regular ticket price – Runs from 26th March until the event: $1000 USD per ticket
Those who are looking to sponsor or be a part of the Blockchain Ventures summit, as well as entrepreneurs wishing to sign up for the ICO Lounge, can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.