Eristica P2P Challenge Platform Prize with Cryptocurrency
Take on a challenge to win cryptocurrency!
Eristica is here to disrupt the FunTech market with its unique offering of a global, decentralized platform of personal and mass challenges on smart contracts. Eristica offers a peer-to-peer challenge platform where real people upload themselves doing the craziest things because they have been challenged by their friends or random local people. If they succeed, they win cryptocurrency.
The Eristica project has seen its popularity escalate around the globe ever since its inception in 2015. It now has over 1.2 million users around the world with over 1 million users in Russia and about 200,000 in South-East Asia and India. It is a recipient of SOSV investment.
The ERC20 complaint Eristica (ERT) token is currently on offer (since December 7th) through its ICO which is due to end on February 7th 2018. Over 16.5 million tokens (8% of the total) have been sold so far at a price of $0.02/ERT. The company is accepting BTC, BCH, ETH, and LTC in payment for these tokens.
Here’s how it Would Work
The challenges take the form of smart contracts on the blockchain. Here’s how it would work:
- Nikita Akimov heads the company as CEO. Akimov is an entrepreneur and marketing guru, Graduate of Mobile Only Accelerator (MOX), and winner of the startup competition Winter Capital & McKinsey.
- Andrey Sheludchenko, CTO Co-founder of Eristica is a blockchain evangelist with extensive experience in building network architecture and cloud solutions for enterprise mobile platforms.
Other notable investors and mentors include:
- Stan Larimer – Godfather of BitShares
- William Bao Bean – General Partner at SOSV
- Michael Taggart – Founder of Cryptonomex
- Evgeny Tchebotarev – Founder of 500px
- Bitbollo – Bitcoin Foundation Italia
With its ICO ending in 40 days, Eristica is set to bring together fun, content, challenges, and the blockchain!