Get Paid to Socialize! These Social Activity Tokens (SAT) Could Disrupt a $500 Billion Industry
35 Days to ICO
35 Days to ICO- Sphere Is Here to Disrupt the Social Activity Industry
With its ICO scheduled to launch on February 12th, 2018, Sphere is here to create a decentralized social network. Its platform is built on the idea that privacy, company transparency, and data security should be the fundamental building blocks of every social platform. Sphere believes that users need to take back power and profits from the corporations that host their social activity, and in turn earn revenue from advertisers that need access to their information; in effect disrupting the $500 billion social activity industry.
Key points about the Sphere offering:
- Its decentralized social network platform keeps personal browsing and search engine results away from the prying eyes of advertisers, so that interested parties would have to pay you if they needed access to your information.
- The portal offers a chance to earn cash with every click, every social connection, and every loaded page.
- The platform will incorporate vital e-commerce properties, where users can create products or advertise services that their friends can se, as well as purchase, using their SATs (social activity tokens).
- The Sphere Social Network beta is scheduled to go live in October 2018.
Your Social Activity Could now Earn you Tokens
They’re currently available at a pre-ICO price of $0.05 per Social Activity Token. As part of its pre-sale initiative, the company is offering 50 free SAT tokens to those who register. Once the initial offering is over, these SAT tokens will be tradable on listed cryptocurrency exchanges.
The Sphere team is headed by Andrew Khong as CEO, who comes with over 10 years of experience in the online marketing industry. He is the founder of World Class Ventures, a company focused on Internet and affiliate marketing. Sphere has also roped in Massivemedia president Rob Rukstalis, Digital Content CEO Boyan Josic, Fashion Tapp Founder Amy Roiland, and Blockchain Architect Michael Arbach, in advisory roles.
Why is Sphere Different?
- Sphere is an already existing product on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. So, the system is already there, and is secure and capable of managing high volumes
- The platform will privately secure and store away personal browsing and search engine results, unlike other public search engines and social activity platforms
- The social ad platform of the portal will feature per-click and per-impression functions. The costs of these will be deducted automatically from the sellers’ wallet.